TheKurodaVagrantTheKurodaVagrant

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

This game is so much fun!

I don't know why... it's just so addictive! Good job!

Dress my Babe V Dress my Babe V

Easily the best dress-up game on here!

Seriously, you have raised the bar for dress up games. The only thing I could suggest would be to make more backgrounds and possibly a larger accessories selection.

Anyway, excellent job!

Splooge Invaders Splooge Invaders

Nice job!

That was fun as hell! Now my arm is tired!

Extreme Farm Sim Extreme Farm Sim

Ow... carpal tunnel!

That was a fun game! I liked the graphics, and the scripting was good (the having to jump out of the firing stance to move bit was sorta annoying). Also, the farmer's shotgun took too long to load and fire.

Anyhoo, nice job scripting!

Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

That was fun.

Nothing beats dating an anime girl. Except for getting a life and dating a real girl.

Anyway, very well done. The anime style was very well drawn. Some of the lines were classic, too. (The phrase "you're a fucknut" comes to mind) This must have taken a long time to make. It would be better if there were dates when you meet your "allocated mating source" toward the end. And maybe a living together part. Maybe that could be done in another version or a sequel.

I gave you a 1 on violence because of Rei's head exploding. I laughed my ass off:
1. Because you found a way to work Rei into the movie.
2. The randomness of her head exploding was a funny surprise.

Very well done.

Splinter Cell: Late Home Splinter Cell: Late Home

Kickass!

I'm a huge Splinter Cell fan. This was an excellent game. You even got the HUD to look correct. I'm impressed. Very nice job!

Found Lost Found Lost

Woah

The ending wasn't that scary. The thing that creeped me out the most was that painting in the last room, that doll-girl really freaked me out(just the look of those empty porcelain eye sockets is creepy). The amimation was excellent, and I liked the soundtrack. It really added to the game. Very Eternal Darkness-esque. Excellent job. Keep up the incredible work! Make a sequel, also, with a larger house and a scarier ending.